Most Rescues and Shelters rely on volunteers to help save pets and find forever homes.
Do you have some spare time in your week? There are many, many, MANY ways that you can help. You can be a dog walker, or simply interact with pets at the shelter (Pets love it when you read to them). Organizing, cleaning, helping with fundraising events, mailers, answering phones, taking photos, assisting with website and social media promotion, collection donations, and the list goes on.
Help a little… or help a lot… the choice is yours!
To find a group needing volunteers, click on a link or the map below.
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance
- Fredo Helping PAWS in Need Animal Rescue Inc Charlotte NC: Dogs, Cats
- LnF Dog Rescue Adoption Center New Castle DE: dogs
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden,NC: Dogs
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County Indiana: Dog’s on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical cases
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- Seal Beach Animal Care Center Seal Beach California: Cats & Dogs
- Lucky Stars Misfits Ardmore, Alabama: Dogs with behavior issues