Become a Foster Family for a Pet in Need, and Save A Life!
When you foster a pet, you are the temporary home for that animal, while the rescue group or shelter finds them a permanent home. By taking a pet into your home, you “free up” shelter space for another pet. This saves lives! The #1 reason that pets are euthanized in shelters is due to lack of space. By fostering pets in your home, you are making a direct impact on the lives of pets.
There are no long term commitments and no out of pocket expenses (Food, Medical Care, and Supplies are provided). All you have to provide is a safe, loving home.
To find a group needing foster families, click on a link or the map below.
- Oscar’s Cause Lake Hamilton, FL: Dogs &Cats
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: Labrador Retrievers
- The Second Hand Dog Rescue Rochester, NY: All breeds of dogs
- The Cat Network South Florida: We rescue cats and kittens, run a mobile spay/neuter clinic and advocate for community cats
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County, Indiana: Dogs on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical Cases
- Fredo Helping PAWS in Need Animal Rescue Inc Charlotte, NC: Dogs, Cats
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs
- CrisisDogsNC Hillsborough, NC: Dogs
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs