Become a Foster Family for a Pet in Need, and Save A Life!
When you foster a pet, you are the temporary home for that animal, while the rescue group or shelter finds them a permanent home. By taking a pet into your home, you “free up” shelter space for another pet. This saves lives! The #1 reason that pets are euthanized in shelters is due to lack of space. By fostering pets in your home, you are making a direct impact on the lives of pets.
There are no long term commitments and no out of pocket expenses (Food, Medical Care, and Supplies are provided). All you have to provide is a safe, loving home.
To find a group needing foster families, click on a link or the map below.
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: Labrador Retrievers
- CrisisDogsNC Hillsborough, NC: Dogs
- Fredo Helping PAWS in Need Animal Rescue Inc Charlotte, NC: Dogs, Cats
- The Second Hand Dog Rescue Rochester, NY: All breeds of dogs
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs
- STAR – Safe Tails Animal Rescue Corp. Massachusetts & Texas: Dogs
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County, Indiana: Dogs on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical Cases
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- Oscar’s Cause Lake Hamilton, FL: Dogs &Cats
- Seal Beach Animal Care Center Seal Beach, California: Cats & Dogs