Become a Foster Family for a Pet in Need, and Save A Life!
When you foster a pet, you are the temporary home for that animal, while the rescue group or shelter finds them a permanent home. By taking a pet into your home, you “free up” shelter space for another pet. This saves lives! The #1 reason that pets are euthanized in shelters is due to lack of space. By fostering pets in your home, you are making a direct impact on the lives of pets.
There are no long term commitments and no out of pocket expenses (Food, Medical Care, and Supplies are provided). All you have to provide is a safe, loving home.
To find a group needing foster families, click on a link or the map below.
- LnF Dog Rescue Adoption Center New Castle, DE: Dogs
- The Cat Network South Florida: We rescue cats and kittens, run a mobile spay/neuter clinic and advocate for community cats
- STAR – Safe Tails Animal Rescue Corp. Massachusetts & Texas: Dogs
- Fredo Helping PAWS in Need Animal Rescue Inc Charlotte, NC: Dogs, Cats
- Seal Beach Animal Care Center Seal Beach, California: Cats & Dogs
- CrisisDogsNC Hillsborough, NC: Dogs
- 2nd Chances Rescue Southern California: Dogs, mama & litters, abandoned litters, and swimmer pups.
- The Second Hand Dog Rescue Rochester, NY: All breeds of dogs
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: Labrador Retrievers
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs