Saving pets is expensive. Rescue Groups and Shelters must spend money on food, supplies, vet bills, vaccinations, spay and neuter services, grooming, boarding, flea treatments, and the list goes on.
If you have some spare change, donating to your local rescue or shelter can help them save more pets. Most groups accept checks, credit cards, and issue receipts for your end of year tax deduction.
To find a group needing donations, click on a link or the map below.
- CrisisDogsNC Hillsborough, NC: Dogs
- 2nd Chances Rescue Southern California: Dogs, mama & litters, abandoned litters, and swimmer pups.
- Justice for Samson Animal Rescue Orange Grove Tx: Large breed dogs
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance
- The Cat Network South Florida: We rescue cats and kittens, run a mobile spay/neuter clinic and advocate for community cats
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: Labrador Retrievers
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs
- The Second Hand Dog Rescue Rochester, NY: All breeds of dogs
- The Misfit Farm San Antonio, TX: Pigs, Horses, Goats, livestock, Mixed