Saving pets is expensive. Rescue Groups and Shelters must spend money on food, supplies, vet bills, vaccinations, spay and neuter services, grooming, boarding, flea treatments, and the list goes on.
If you have some spare change, donating to your local rescue or shelter can help them save more pets. Most groups accept checks, credit cards, and issue receipts for your end of year tax deduction.
To find a group needing donations, click on a link or the map below.
- The Little Cats’ Rescue, Inc. Pasco County Florida: cats
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: DOGS
- The Cat Network South Florida: We rescue cats and kittens; run a mobile spay/neuter clinic and advocate for community cats
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- Fredo Helping PAWS in Need Animal Rescue Inc Charlotte NC: Dogs, Cats
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden,NC: Dogs
- Lucky Stars Misfits Ardmore, Alabama: Dogs with behavior issues
- Oscar’s Cause Lake Hamilton, FL: Dogs &Cats
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County Indiana: Dog’s on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical cases
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance