Saving pets is expensive. Rescue Groups and Shelters must spend money on food, supplies, vet bills, vaccinations, spay and neuter services, grooming, boarding, flea treatments, and the list goes on.
If you have some spare change, donating to your local rescue or shelter can help them save more pets. Most groups accept checks, credit cards, and issue receipts for your end of year tax deduction.
To find a group needing donations, click on a link or the map below.
- The Second Hand Dog Rescue Rochester, NY: All breeds of dogs
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs
- Oscar’s Cause Lake Hamilton, FL: Dogs &Cats
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance
- The Cat Network South Florida: We rescue cats and kittens, run a mobile spay/neuter clinic and advocate for community cats
- CrisisDogsNC Hillsborough, NC: Dogs
- Fredo Helping PAWS in Need Animal Rescue Inc Charlotte, NC: Dogs, Cats
- Seal Beach Animal Care Center Seal Beach, California: Cats & Dogs
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County, Indiana: Dogs on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical Cases