Saving pets is expensive. Rescue Groups and Shelters must spend money on food, supplies, vet bills, vaccinations, spay and neuter services, grooming, boarding, flea treatments, and the list goes on.
If you have some spare change, donating to your local rescue or shelter can help them save more pets. Most groups accept checks, credit cards, and issue receipts for your end of year tax deduction.
To find a group needing donations, click on a link or the map below.
- Lucky Stars Misfits Ardmore, Alabama: Dogs with behavior issues
- Seal Beach Animal Care Center Seal Beach, California: Cats & Dogs
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs
- Animal Help Alliance Las Vegas, Nevada: Dogs, mainly Pit Bulls & Chihuahuas
- STAR – Safe Tails Animal Rescue Corp. Massachusetts & Texas: Dogs
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County, Indiana: Dogs on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical Cases
- CrisisDogsNC Hillsborough, NC: Dogs
- Oscar’s Cause Lake Hamilton, FL: Dogs &Cats
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: Labrador Retrievers