Saving pets is expensive. Rescue Groups and Shelters must spend money on food, supplies, vet bills, vaccinations, spay and neuter services, grooming, boarding, flea treatments, and the list goes on.
If you have some spare change, donating to your local rescue or shelter can help them save more pets. Most groups accept checks, credit cards, and issue receipts for your end of year tax deduction.
To find a group needing donations, click on a link or the map below.
- Justice for Samson Animal Rescue Orange Grove Tx: Large breed dogs
- Seal Beach Animal Care Center Seal Beach, California: Cats & Dogs
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: Labrador Retrievers
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- The Second Hand Dog Rescue Rochester, NY: All breeds of dogs
- Oscar’s Cause Lake Hamilton, FL: Dogs &Cats
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County, Indiana: Dogs on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical Cases
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance
- The Misfit Farm San Antonio, TX: Pigs, Horses, Goats, livestock, Mixed
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs