Most Rescues and Shelters rely on volunteers to help save pets and find forever homes.
The only requirement is that you have Love in your heart for pets in need.
Do you have some spare time in your week? There are many, many, MANY ways that you can help. You can be a dog walker, or simply interact with pets at the shelter (Pets love it when you read to them). Organizing, cleaning, helping with fundraising events, mailers, answering phones, taking photos, assisting with website and social media promotion, collection donations, and the list goes on.
Help a little… or help a lot… the choice is yours!
To find a group needing volunteers, click on a link or the map below.
- Lucky Stars Misfits Ardmore, Alabama: Dogs with behavior issues
- Seal Beach Animal Care Center Seal Beach California: Cats & Dogs
- The Second Hand Dog Rescue Rochester, NY: All breeds of dogs
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: Labrador Retrievers
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County, Indiana: Dogs on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical Cases
- LnF Dog Rescue Adoption Center New Castle, DE: Dogs
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs
- The Cat Network South Florida: We rescue cats and kittens, run a mobile spay/neuter clinic and advocate for community cats
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs