Most Rescues and Shelters rely on volunteers to help save pets and find forever homes.
The only requirement is that you have Love in your heart for pets in need.
Do you have some spare time in your week? There are many, many, MANY ways that you can help. You can be a dog walker, or simply interact with pets at the shelter (Pets love it when you read to them). Organizing, cleaning, helping with fundraising events, mailers, answering phones, taking photos, assisting with website and social media promotion, collection donations, and the list goes on.
Help a little… or help a lot… the choice is yours!
To find a group needing volunteers, click on a link or the map below.
- CrisisDogsNC Hillsborough, NC: Dogs
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County, Indiana: Dogs on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical Cases
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- Fredo Helping PAWS in Need Animal Rescue Inc Charlotte, NC: Dogs, Cats
- Oscar’s Cause Lake Hamilton, FL: Dogs &Cats
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: Labrador Retrievers
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs
- Seal Beach Animal Care Center Seal Beach, California: Cats & Dogs
- 2nd Chances Rescue Southern California: Dogs, mama & litters, abandoned litters, and swimmer pups.