Too many pets being born + Overcrowded Rescues and Shelters = Unnecessary Euthanasia of healthy, adoptable animals.
One of the best ways to help solve this problem is to make sure that all of your pets are Spayed or Neutered. This is not just a population control issue, it also makes for healthier, happier pets.
There are Spay and Neuter groups (as well as Rescues and Shelters) who have free or low cost spay/neuter programs.
To find a group who can help with spay or neutering of your pet, click on a link or the map below.
- CrisisDogsNC Hillsborough, NC: Dogs
- 2nd Chances Rescue Southern California: Dogs, mama & litters, abandoned litters, and swimmer pups.
- Fredo Helping PAWS in Need Animal Rescue Inc Charlotte, NC: Dogs, Cats
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: Labrador Retrievers
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County, Indiana: Dogs on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical Cases
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- LnF Dog Rescue Adoption Center New Castle, DE: Dogs
- Oscar’s Cause Lake Hamilton, FL: Dogs &Cats
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs
- The Second Hand Dog Rescue Rochester, NY: All breeds of dogs