Too many pets being born + Overcrowded Rescues and Shelters = Unnecessary Euthanasia of healthy, adoptable animals.
One of the best ways to help solve this problem is to make sure that all of your pets are Spayed or Neutered. This is not just a population control issue, it also makes for healthier, happier pets.
There are Spay and Neuter groups (as well as Rescues and Shelters) who have free or low cost spay/neuter programs.
To find a group who can help with spay or neutering of your pet, click on a link or the map below.
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs
- Oscar’s Cause Lake Hamilton, FL: Dogs &Cats
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- CrisisDogsNC Hillsborough, NC: Dogs
- LnF Dog Rescue Adoption Center New Castle, DE: Dogs
- Seal Beach Animal Care Center Seal Beach, California: Cats & Dogs
- Fredo Helping PAWS in Need Animal Rescue Inc Charlotte, NC: Dogs, Cats
- The Cat Network South Florida: We rescue cats and kittens, run a mobile spay/neuter clinic and advocate for community cats
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County, Indiana: Dogs on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical Cases