Animal Rescue Groups and Shelters rely on pet food donations to keep their animals fed.
Looking for an easy way to help out your local Rescue or Shelter? Simply purchase a few extra cans or bags of pet food for donation, next time you go shopping. Better yet, contact your local rescue or shelter first, to find out what specific food they are low on (i.e. cat food, dog food, puppy food, wet food, dry food, etc…).
To find a group needing pet food donations, click on a link or the map below.
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County Indiana: Dog’s on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical cases
- The Little Cats’ Rescue, Inc. Pasco County Florida: cats
- Fredo Helping PAWS in Need Animal Rescue Inc Charlotte NC: Dogs, Cats
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden,NC: Dogs
- The Cat Network South Florida: We rescue cats and kittens; run a mobile spay/neuter clinic and advocate for community cats
- Lucky Stars Misfits Ardmore, Alabama: Dogs with behavior issues
- Animal Help Alliance Las Vegas, Nevada: Dogs, mainly pit bulls & chihuahuas
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: DOGS
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance