Animal Rescue Groups and Shelters rely on pet food donations to keep their animals fed.
Looking for an easy way to help out your local Rescue or Shelter? Simply purchase a few extra cans or bags of pet food for donation, next time you go shopping. Better yet, contact your local rescue or shelter first, to find out what specific food they are low on (i.e. cat food, dog food, puppy food, wet food, dry food, etc…).
To find a group needing pet food donations, click on a link or the map below.
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- The Second Hand Dog Rescue Rochester, NY: All breeds of dogs
- Fredo Helping PAWS in Need Animal Rescue Inc Charlotte, NC: Dogs, Cats
- Oscar’s Cause Lake Hamilton, FL: Dogs &Cats
- The Cat Network South Florida: We rescue cats and kittens, run a mobile spay/neuter clinic and advocate for community cats
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: Labrador Retrievers
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County, Indiana: Dogs on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical Cases
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs
- 2nd Chances Rescue Southern California: Dogs, mama & litters, abandoned litters, and swimmer pups.