Animal Rescue Groups and Shelters rely on pet food donations to keep their animals fed.
Looking for an easy way to help out your local Rescue or Shelter? Simply purchase a few extra cans or bags of pet food for donation, next time you go shopping. Better yet, contact your local rescue or shelter first, to find out what specific food they are low on (i.e. cat food, dog food, puppy food, wet food, dry food, etc…).
To find a group needing pet food donations, click on a link or the map below.
- Boxer Butts & Other Mutts Arden, NC: Dogs
- Justice for Samson Animal Rescue Orange Grove Tx: Large breed dogs
- Mostly Muttz Rescue, Inc. Pottstown, PA: Dogs
- 2nd Chances Rescue Southern California: Dogs, mama & litters, abandoned litters, and swimmer pups.
- Oscar’s Cause Lake Hamilton, FL: Dogs &Cats
- New England Lab Rescue, Inc Limerick, Maine and all New England States: Labrador Retrievers
- The Misfit Farm San Antonio, TX: Pigs, Horses, Goats, livestock, Mixed
- The Second Hand Dog Rescue Rochester, NY: All breeds of dogs
- Premium Listing Example Premium Listings: Receive Recruiting & Donation Assistance
- Guardians of the Green Mile Inc Dog Rescue Porter County, Indiana: Dogs on Death Row, Pregnant, Medical Cases